WHAT WE DO


Densou Select is the world's first self-service platform that enables publishers to join the competition for the long tail advertising budgets by offering a solution without minimum spending limits or expensive intermediaries.

While the marketing spend of big companies is often the most talked about, it only accounts for 40% of total revenue, whereas small and medium business owners spend the remaining 60%. Where large companies use both traditional and new media, businesses with smaller budgets have so-far been limited to advertising through Google and Facebook.

With Densou Select, publishers can opt for a white label solution that businesses can use to book national and regional campaigns directly on your platform.

CURRENT MARKET MODEL


SELF SERVICE MODEL


BENEFITS


EASY

Direct access from advertiser to publisher - no intermediaries

CUSTOMIZED

A platform designed to meet your business and branding requirements.

TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR

Programmatic Guaranteed technology ensures fast load times and prevents ad-blocking software.

COST EFFICIENT

The publisher keeps 85% of the advertising revenue.

INDEPENDENT

You set the business rules.

SAFE

EU-policy compliant and a walled garden.

HOW OUR TECHNOLOGY WORKS


Densou Select allows advertisers to create customized campaigns to be displayed on your site.
Here's how:

Our Features


  • Integrated HTML5 banner builder
  • Flexible payment: Credit card, bank transfer and invoice
  • Integrates directly into publisher ad servers and SSPs
  • Ability to serve a wide array of advertisers, from mid-size national brands to small regional ones.

CLIENTS


Advertisers we've been working with through out the years

DENSOU


PUBLISHER CONSULTANCY

VISIT

PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING

VISIT

ADTECH TECHNOLOGIES

Where you are

CONTACT


Anders Elley

CEO & founder

anders@densou.dk

Jacob Knobel

Product & Co-founder

jacob@densou.dk